Smaller Scale Offerings
Opera A La Carte offers smaller scale attractions to fit the facilities and
budget requirements of virtually any presenter and audience. One of the greatest things about
the work of Gilbert and Sullivan is its adaptability and its success out of context. To get a
feel for what is possible, start with a full production and remove one or more elements,
i.e., sets, costumes, chorus, principals and/or orchestra. Then, if you want, change the
content to include excerpts from more than one of the operas.
- Costumed, semi-staged concert versions (no set)
- Concert versions of full operas with orchestra or piano (formal attire and no set)
- Costumed highlights with orchestra or piano, with or without chorus (principals only)
- Non-costumed highlights with piano with or without chorus
- Quartet or Quintet (or even fewer) principals in a lively, narrated lecture demo.
For information about booking Opera A La Carte, please call 626-791-0844 or
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opera A La Carte: Home Page
All contents of this website are Copyright © 2004 by Opera A La Carte
Website created and maintained by The
Photos: Robert Millard